Monday, January 18, 2016

New year, new vision?

As I sit here writing this blog post, I have a number of browser windows and two Microsoft Word documents. I am reading an article on WordPress plugins, looking at my Facebook page and checking my @heartattackat31 twitter. Then my Word docs are the new list of scavenger hunt items and Amazeball Race rules. I am conflicted.

I have been writing this blog for almost 4 years. This is fantastic, since I have gained so much from this experience. I've found my own little cathartic corner of the universe to vent, scrapbook and connect. I have emailed, facebooked (yes I made that a verb) and spoken with people all over the world and been a part of projects I could only dream of. But now I feel like I'm at a crossroads.

Do I continue to only blog about my heart attack and my work with AHA or do transform this story into what it is now-a way I live my life. I'd like to keep the integrity of the blog, which is why this blog won't ever be removed, but I'd like to start blogging on my life as it stands now, maybe with the perspective of gratitude and forward motion. Thoughts? I'd really appreciate them. My tentative name for the new blog is LifeAfter31.com. 

<3, S

7 comments:

  1. I say gratitude and forward motion. Showing others that it is possible to strive and thrive after a Heart Attack. Being real and really living is what is important now to grow. I say go with what is in your heart Sarah. I admire you in all that you do my my dear friend and heart sister.

    Mark: www.theycallmemini.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I’m glad I have come across your site it seems very helpful indeed.
    symptoms of a heart attack

    ReplyDelete

  3. With some attacks the symptoms can be so severe that you fear for your life.
    Other symptoms of panic attacks involve the respiratory system and you feel short of breath.
    For more information: anxiety attack symptoms

    ReplyDelete
  4. There are so many people who are suffering from heart diseases and the reasons of this condition are lack of healthy foods, lack of exercise and taking so much stress. You are right that people are aware of the fact that doing small- small things can prevent heart attacks. If you are not aware about heart disease’s symptoms, you can visit this site .

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think we all have read one line- health is wealth right? Then why we ignore our heart health . What are those efforts? We take so much stress in our life whether it is personal or professional. It is very important for us to keep our heart healthy and diseases free and for that you just need to do some efforts. What are those efforts you can read about this on this site ?

    ReplyDelete