Tuesday, September 22, 2015

FLBlogCon...this Saturday!

You. Guys. 
It's a Tuesday night here in bloggerland and I am stoked. 
Why, you ask? I am presenting at the Florida Bloggers Conference THIS SATURDAY! 
Little 'ol me! The girl who started blogging 3 and a half years ago! I am one lucky lady. This blog (and my amazing readers) has brought me some mind-blowing opportunities. 
Thank you for sticking with me through the years, reading my story and following my recovery. *Insert enthusiastic fist bump here*
Stay tuned for my recap from the conference, since I'm sure I will have so much to report! 
Wish me luck!
image via FLBlogCon

2 comments:

  1. Egyptian prophet pharaoh
    Whatever your problem are,we can solve them call, text WhatsApp,email
    egyptianprophetpharaoh@gmail.com
    1 876 277 0684

    ReplyDelete

  2. This only leads to further bouts of depression and complicate the issue of anxiety.
    The good news is that the condition can be easily treated and there is no cause for any more anxiety.
    We can see more: anxiety attack symptoms

    ReplyDelete