Sunday, February 1, 2015

Happy Heart Campaign

February is American Heart Month! 
To celebrate and raise awareness, I've started a Happy Heart Campaign! For the month of February I will be tweeting/FBing with the hashtag #happyheart to say what I'm doing to keep my heart happy and healthy. Please do the same. Also, I made a shirt for the campaign. I will be donating a portion of the proceeds to the American Heart Association! So please get yours today! My goal is to sell $200 shirts!
back
front



2 comments:

  1. Happy Heart Campaign! Exercising is very important to keep the heart healthy. But having good diet is also very essential. Recent study says that consuming Cranberries can systematically reduces the risk factor of heart failure in both men and women. Read this article for more information - Cranberry Juice for Heart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice post, impressive. its quite different from other posts. Thanks for sharing.

    TOSHIBA PVM-375AT

    ReplyDelete