Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Work In Progress

Life is a work in progress, and so is my list. To be honest, only 1 thing got crossed off this week. However, I have a ton that are in progress. My major accomplishment? I tried Fabletics. I LOVE IT. For my first outfit I got these slammin' blue capris and geometric top that are super comfy and great quality. I also got a sports bra but it's really meant more for yoga and not running. Still awesome. I've got my eye on a pair of splatter print capris. Try it and tell me what you think. 


Working on that whole 'stressing less' thing


Also, I don't want to get too excited, but I had a phone interview with a writer from Good Housekeeping yesterday! They are doing a piece on heart disease and wanted to use my story. Craziest part? They are sending a photo crew for a whole shoot to Otown! That's nuts people. Tyra Banks, I am not. But I will pretty much do anything to get the word out about heart disease, especially in women. I'll keep ya posted.
5 down, 5 in progress, 24 left, 3 months and 2 weeks to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment