Monday, August 4, 2014

"Strive for progress, not perfection"

This has been one heck of a tough week. It was my last week of my summer job, the second to last week of the semester and work starts up again in just under a week. Crazy times. But...get ready....I lost 5.6 lbs! CRAZY! I made it through the first week of NutriSystem, which they call Fast Five. It's basically their pre-packaged food plus veggies. Now this week I can finally have cheese! Sure it's fat free string cheese, but it will definitely satisfy my craving for that delicious, salty yumminess I've been missing. I also had a hard time without coffee creamer, because you can only have black coffee with non-calorie sweeteners. But, by day 4 I almost didn't mind. So this week I can have small amounts of what they call PowerFuels and SmartCarbs. Thank. God. I've definitely made it through the hardest part so I'm so excited to finally be seeing some progress. Now, on to the list!
Stress less, live more ♥ 



Again, the items in blue and italics are in progress. I am working on NutriSystem, OTF, my dissertation, blogging and stressing less. I ordered my first Fabletics outfit this week but it hasn't arrived yet, otherwise I would cross it off. I can't wait-the shirt looks amazing! My big accomplishment this week (minus those 5.6 lbs I lost) was purchasing a Keurig! I really don't know how I lived my life without one. Being the crazy deal lady that I am I made sure I got the best price ever. So they had the yellow one I wanted at Bed, Bath & Beyond (tons o' colors!) for $100 and then I signed up for the email list which got me a 20% off coupon. Then when I got to the store they had an offer where you got the K-cup carousel for free with purchase! Also, Lina and I went halvsies so it only cost me 40 bucks. I really should have a blog on shopping.
Karl (or Karol, depending on who you ask;))
My goals for this week are stressful but I need to suck it up.
10. Finish 3 chapters of my dissertation. In fact, after I'm done writing this post (and maaaaybe watching a tv show) I'm off to write my life away.
33. Fabletics-outfit, get here soon!
31. Update my media kit. It's one of those things that doesn't take long but involves me to be in front of the computer which I have done waaaaay too much this summer.
Can she do it? Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment