Monday, August 18, 2014

No Pressure, No Diamonds

I literally did not accomplish one thing from my list this week. Nothing is crossed out, in the slightest. So why do I feel so satisfied? I'm "letting it go." Please don't sing.

I ran. Once, but I ran. I just didn't have it in me this week. Instead of the usual heavy guilt trip I might normally lay on myself, this week I slept in on Saturday for the first time in...I really don't know when. It felt amazing.

I'm down a total of 7 lbs. This is amazing considering I tried it my way and lost hardly anything. I'm super excited and ready to lose more. Nutrisystem is actually super easy to follow. I even took a mini break this weekend to enjoy time with friends (and a certain cup of delicious fro-yo) and still went down a half a lb. No guilt here.

I'm a little stressed, I have to confess. School has started back up again, and my to-do list has grown astronomically over the last 24 hours. Thank goodness I love my job. It's worth the anxiety. My real source of stress this week comes from this lump I found in my neck. It's been there for about 2 months (maybe more, I've been a little distracted) and it's super annoying. So when I was at the doc last he recommended I go to an ENT doc and have it looked at. Faaaantastic. Is there a Carfax for bodies? Pretty sure I got a lemon. So I'm trying not to think about my appointment next week until I have to. I'll keep you posted. Fingers crossed, it's just a mutant lymph node or alien fetus. That'd be rad.

My goals for this week are
1. sleep (I'm still exhausted alll the time and this week really takes a lot out of any normal human)
2. see the Cardiologist on Thurs (regular check up)
3. get to OTF at least 2x
4. that dang media kit (that's been a goal for how long?)
5. raise some moola for the Heart Walk

This is my "If by go for a run you mean sleep in, then I'm sold" face

7 down, ? to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment