Tuesday, August 26, 2014

Good Housekeeping shoot!

About a week ago I did an interview with Good Housekeeping magazine! How, do you ask, did they find little ol' me? Ah, the inter webs. I guess this very blog came up in a search! I'm so honored!

Yesterday was the photo shoot for the article! I got to work with the amazing Andrew Thomas Lee. We did 3 outfit changes and took pictures everywhere from the bamboo to the dining room to the living room! Major shout out to my friend Kathleen who opened her home for the fun. Jillian Caro did my hair and makeup and everything looked fab! Clothing styling by me...just how I like it. ;)

Here are some pics from the big day. I'm told this is scheduled for the November issue of GH but I'm sure there will be a post/tweet/facebook post/scream as soon as it comes out!







No comments:

Post a Comment