Friday, July 25, 2014

A Little Trip to the B&B

Hey, remember those chest pains I was talking about? Hm well they didn't go away. Then some tightness happened, then my feet started swelling....so then I went to the ER. Turns out it was just some random chest pain, with absolutely no explanation. C'est la vie. But with my history they admitted me, strapped me to a heart monitor and did bloodworm every 3-4 hours. I'm so glad it was nothing but feeling kinda ridiculous. The worst part? The usual crew of nurses that can't find my veins and poke me like a Christmas ham. Bruises for days, y'all. Oh, and if one more person comes to my door and said, "You're so younnnngggg" I. Will. Scream.

I took Thursday to relax and recuperate since going to the hospital is definitely emotionally draining. The smells, the blood...did I mention the smells? I seriously couldn't wait to get home and wash the smell of the hospital off of me. It's this combo of rubbing alcohol/sweat/hospital gowns that gets me. When I smell it, I swear I'm back in the moment even after 2 and a half years. I don't know if the PTSD symptoms ever go away completely.

Swollen feeties
Duck face in the hospital realness


I'm plugged in
the usual accessories
the port from Hell





1 comment:

  1. Are you looking for fashion news???You can visit following link for more fashion news.

    http://www.globalbrandsmagazine.com/

    ReplyDelete