Sunday, July 20, 2014

34 Things To Do Before 34!

This week I'm taking a cue from my heart brother from another mother, They Call Me Mini. You might recall his guest blog on my site not too long ago. He decided to make a list of 38 things he wants to accomplish before turning 38. So, challenge accepted! I decided I should do the same. My birthday is at the end of November and I will be...*gasp* 34! Crazy how time flies! 

Actually, I've already accomplished number 1! My sister and I finally booked our trip and we will be heading to the motherland in March! 1 down...33 to go! Each week I will update you with my progress and let you know where I am at. Some will be easier than others but I am determined to finish the list by November 28th! Any suggestions? Leave 'em below! 

No comments:

Post a Comment