Tuesday, July 8, 2014

2 Months, 0 Lbs, 'Murica

Ok, the universe is hilarious. First of all, I'm precisely the same weight I was 2 months ago. But, the real winner winner, chicken dinner goes to my sunburn from last week that is now peeling like a motha and making me itch like I have some serious leg dandruff. It ain't sexy. I swear I put sunscreen on but when I reapplied I missed some spots...like half my leg. Whoops.

It looks like you could fry an egg off of it

#caucasian
However, even with my body covered in aloe and a few Aleve in my system I still managed to make it to Orange Theory Fitness 3x last week! The rowing machine was rough because I could barely bend my legs, but I made it through. I even had a conversation with one of the trainers. Apparently my medications are preventing me from getting my heart rate as high as others in the class, so I shouldn't be discouraged if I'm not in the orange and red. I'm still burning almost 500 calories in an hour and that rocks.

I hope everyone had an amazing 4th of July! We had a great time hosting a party at our place. There was an insane amount of food, delicious drinks and dips and awesome company. Lina and friends even had a crab/shrimp boil (I hid inside and ate my turkey dog). The only negative? Our A/C gave out in the middle of the day. No bueno. But maintenance was here within the hour and we were back in business. It was a lovely, happy, celebratory day. 

So this week? No lbs lost. So, no ridiculousness at the end of this post. Just me, trying my best to be healthier everyday. If the weight changes, I will be happy. If not, I will continue logging my food, running, working out, loving, wearing my FitBit, smiling and being me. The end. 'Murica.

No comments:

Post a Comment