Sunday, June 22, 2014

Week 6: Still Nada

Another week, no weight loss. Not even a tenth of a pound. So, this week I'm trying something new. Tomorrow I'm going to try an Orange Theory Fitness workout class. These classes are HIIT based (high intensity interval training) and they mix weights and cardio. If I never post again, you'll know what happened to me. Send positive vibes. Seriously.

Running is...going. I'm slow as heck, but I'm out there. I'm reminded of that amazing t-shirt pin on Pinterest that says something like, "You may be slow, but you're faster than everyone on the couch." True dat. Plus, I have to keep remembering that I ran my fastest half marathon to date just 10 months after my heart attack, when I couldn't run for 4 months. It can be done.

This week I've had some weird flashback moments. Granted, the weather in Florida is hotter than Hades, but I've had some hot flash moments, and then my heart will race super fast. I'm sure it's nothing, but I've been a little panicky. Anyone ever have this happen to them and get upset? Do tell.

Do I even need to do this? Ugh....
lbs lost: 0.0 lbs (Total lost: 3.4)
$ earned: $3.40 total.That's barely a grande skinny vanilla latte at the 'Bucks
Toughest Part of the Week: The. Scale. Still. Says. Zero.
Easiest Part of the Week: Running has made me happy. This is huge, people. Huge.
Pic for this week:
#selfie y'all

No comments:

Post a Comment