Monday, May 12, 2014

#MoveItMay? More Like Move It, Sarah!

This #MoveItMay has me all sorts of inspired (today I rocked my 12 flutter kicks. I hope you did too!). I'm embarking on a new challenge!

At the time of the heart attack I had another 20 lbs to lose. Instead of losing these 20, I've gained another 20, making me 40 in the red. No bueno. I know this isn't good for my heart but I've had such a hard time finding any energy to do ANYTHING. On weekdays the battle is just to get through the work day without kicking it. By 4 pm I'm beyond exhausted. But I need to do something.

I know this isn't a weight loss blog. Never has been, never will be. So my challenge is driven by heart healthy reasons. Time to get my energy back, reclaim my body, and make my heart happy.

My challenge has 4 components:
1. Log my food on Lose It. I've been doing this for awhile, but I lack consistency. Time to kick it up because it syncs with....
2. FITBIT! The fur babies got me a FitBit for Mother's Day! How sweet! ;) I WILL meet my 10,000 steps goal everyday.
3. Moola....cash...the green stuff....dough. I put a dollar for each lb I want to lose in one jar and I will move them to the other jar when I've lost the weight. When that bad boy is full, mama is going shopping.
4. RUN! The new session of my running group starts June 3. Time to log some miles baby!
Make it RAIN!


Each Sunday, here's what you'll get:
LBS LOST: 0
$ EARNED: $0
Toughest part of this week: Seeing the number on the scale
Easiest part of this week: It's always easy starting...
Pic for this week: (Do I call this week 1? week 0? Whatevs.)


No comments:

Post a Comment