Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Happy New Year!

Happy 2014 everyone! Hard to believe that 2013 is over with. I'm thankful for so many things this year…new love, new friends, amazing lifelong soul mates, a new job, a new home and my fuzzy children. I'm thankful for a year without a heart attack and a couple of half marathons under my belt (or shoes, so to speak). It has been a tough year. I haven't felt well. September through the end of the year I dealt with crippling fatigue. I still have no idea why I feel so crappy on a regular basis, but hopefully 2014 will bring some enlightenment, resolution and good health.

So I suppose this is the place where I list my resolutions for 2014. I didn't make any resolutions for 2013 except to say I would live life to the fullest and take care of myself. I definitely have done that this year. I've traveled, spent quality time with those that I love and dove head first into new and exciting opportunities. This year I want to do the same thing. Keep living, keep loving. Are you with me? 

Found this image on Facebook. Lovin' the message.


No comments:

Post a Comment