Monday, November 11, 2013

Minor Setback

It's been a couple of months, let me tell you. I have been super tired again. It's been hard to run, workout, go out at night and get up in the morning. Basically I've been drained. I haven't even blogged! Really, anything besides the absolute bare necessities has been impossible. The last couple of weeks I've forced myself to run but it hasn't been fast or decent distances.

Now, the average person might say, 'hey, just relax and get some rest.' That sounds fantastic but the reality is I have 2…not one…but 2 half marathons at the end of November. First I have Women's Running Series Half Marathon in St Pete on November 24th and then the weekend after is the Space Coast Half Marathon. Frankly my goal is just to finish both without passing out. A few months ago I would've loved to crush my St Pete time from last year. Now I will settle for finishing. I also signed up for the Best Damn Race in March. I'm hoping to get this fatigue taken care of and set that halfie on fire.

So here is the quickie recap of what's been happening...

Chicago weekend (I was sick AND tired!)
Max was a minion for Hallween

Amy and I volunteered for the Disney Wine & Dine Half
Doc ordered 24 hours on this lovely heart monitor. No showering, no running…fantastic



1 comment:

  1. Thanks for taking the time to discuss this, I feel strongly about it and love learning more on this topic. If possible, as you gain expertise, would you mind updating your blog with more information? It is extremely helpful for me.

    Gynecology instruments

    ReplyDelete