Thursday, October 3, 2013

Orlando Heart Association Go Red for Women Executive Breakfast

What an opportunity! This morning I was able to speak at the Orlando Heart Association Go Red for Women's Executive Breakfast. The breakfast was at the beautiful Interlachen Country Club in Winter Park. I arrived at the crack of dawn but boy was it worth it. I had a room of captive ears. They all listened to my story and were presented with a ton of information about women's heart disease and stroke. Amazing job OHA! I was honored to be a part of this event!
Let's do this!
Me, doin' my thang. I even got a few laughs.
Heart shirt, red pants, red lipstick...holler.
No, thank YOU!

Thank you gift bag.


#selfie!

1 comment:

  1. Awesome job! :) It was really inspiring to read your story, choir buddy!

    ReplyDelete