Monday, April 8, 2013

April Challenge, Day 8: The Life of an Adult

Beside the fact that I passed out in a pool of my own drool on the couch last night, forgot to set my alarm, left my wet clothes in the washer and woke up with an imprint of my Kindle keyboard in my face, this morning started out well. I had every intention of getting up to workout before work but obviously that did not happen. Instead I showered, walked the dog and packed a horrible lunch with the speed of the Tasmanian devil and ran out the door barely clothed. I managed to fly into a parent-teacher conference, teach all day, work the after school program, run home to walk the dog and speed to H&R Block to get my taxes done. Then I returned my mother's frantic phone call, returned a dress, and picked up groceries. Finally I am home and sitting down. *WHEW* So it's almost 10:00 p.m. and I need to be up to run in the morning. No time to workout tonight but I can definitely say I was active. Time to grab a Gatorade and hit the showers...err...bed. G'night. ♥
Yeah kids, esp 6th grade Math ;) [photo via someecards]

No comments:

Post a Comment