Wednesday, April 17, 2013

April Challenge, Day 17: Max Isn't Into This

I came across this article today and thought it was a perfect time to try it out! I'm trying not to do anything too strenuous this week because the Heart Healthy 10k is this Sunday. Having deja vu? You're totally right! I ran the Heart Healthy 10k in Port Orange a little over a month ago, but I am doing the 2nd one in Lake Mary as well! No public speaking, just a fun run with my loved ones.


So, tonight I tried out "6 Workout Moves to Do With Your Dog." Exercises ranged from lunges to pushups to wall squats. It was fun to try to get Max to participate, but after one or two exercises he was over it and took a nap on the couch. Oddly enough, Madeline wanted to lay under me while I planked and even let me kiss her head when I did pushups. Don't get it twisted, I can't do that many. It was a fun thing to try but I think next time Max and I will just go to the d-o-g p-a-r-k. Careful, he can spell. ♥

[article via Women's Health]

[C'mon Max, let's work out!]


It's the fatty catty with the flabby abs

No comments:

Post a Comment