Friday, April 12, 2013

April Challenge, Day 12: TGI to the motha F

What a long, stressful week! Finally it's the weekend. Time for rest, relaxation, and...oh.... a race. I can't wait to run the Color Me Rad 5k tomorrow with some cool peeps. Time for colorful cornstarch bombs through the air and making myself into a human rainbow.

Today was a long, long, long day. Stress. To. The. Max. After leaving work I managed to get in a walk with my favorite pup to get my active session in for the day. We had a quick snugglefest and then I was out the door to meet my awesome friend Mike for Mexican and the Florida Film Festival. We saw "Mud" which was fantastically introspective. A real honest look on love and how it manifests.  Put it on your list.

Expect some cool, colorful pics tomorrow readers! ♥

Film Fest here I come!

No comments:

Post a Comment