Tuesday, March 5, 2013

I Just Threw Up In My Mouth A Little

This was the week of blood. Yesterday I was running and got into an altercation with a prickly beast of a plant. I looked down quick and saw this. Where is the blood coming from? Ah yes, my hand. The thing is to someone who doesn't take blood thinners this seems like nothing. To me it requires me to apply a ridiculous amount of pressure to stop the bleeding. Of course this was nothing compared to the other incident...

What the-?!
Good thing I was at 5 miles!
The foot was another story. I looked down while on my planning period last week and noticed a pool of blood on the floor. Who knows what happened! This picture was taken after I emptied my shoe out with blood and after I tried to stop the bleeding with a bandaid. You can see how successful I was. Sheesh. Dear blood, give me a week off. Thanks, moi. ♥



No comments:

Post a Comment