Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Heart Healthy 10k

Yes, yes I know. I haven't blogged in a week and a half. So unlike me. Lay the guilt on thick. :) Prepare for 3 entries today.

The Heart Healthy 10k is over and done with! I got to run with Kathleen and Joe which was awesome. Lina and Chris were great support! Lina took some amazing pictures too! I was able to speak before the 10k and even met a woman who had a stroke at 34. Inspiring? Oh yes. ♥  
Fly shirt

Yeah, we're cute

Too early!

Kathleen enacting her Rocky dreams

We're off!

On the road again...

DONE! 1:23

Rocking race bling

Can't take life too seriously!



Who had a 4 on her bib? This girl!


What? It was there!


Yes, yes I do.

2 comments:

  1. The best cure of a heart attack problem is "Prevention". Cardio-Exercise is on of the best method to prevent heart attack problems. Thank you for letting me post my article blog www.medicalhealthsmart.blogspot.com about the causes of heart attack. Everyone deserves to know about the signs and symptoms of heart attack in order to prevent it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Running and doing the exercise at the regular basis are the best way to reduce the risk of heart attack.
    Emergency care houston

    ReplyDelete