Saturday, December 15, 2012

I Survived (This Week).

This week could only be described as a blur. This was the last week of the semester for my doc program. In between all of the other things happening, I would sneak off to my laptop to do some writing. Sleeping? Ha, good one. Tuesday was a School Board Meeting. Those of you close to me know how much energy and anxiety was put into that meeting. Wednesday my paper was due, and then Friday we took the kiddies to Sea World. This morning I woke up early to run 5 miles and now I'm getting ready to do a 4k tonight. Needless to say, I'm beat.

Amid the madness more bruises appeared. My arms look like I'm in some sort of fight club. Big ones, small ones, purple ones, red fish, blue fish. The ankles are still a problem too. So Friday morning I squeezed in a doctor appointment. Blood work was taken, and hopefully I'll get some answers early next week. Of course I sobbed like a baby because I'm so sick of doctors (no offense, they did save my life) and medical stuff. But, y'do whatcha gotsta do.  ♥

1 comment:

  1. looks like you got to survive another week too when that result is out

    ReplyDelete