Saturday, December 8, 2012

Random Bruises

Ok, ok, I know it's been a week and a half since I've posted anything, but I've just been living in Normal EFville. I've been basking in the idea of being healthy and another year older. It's been a nice week and a half off from blogging and thinking about the heart attack. Of course I've been taking my medications and running but I hit a new plateau...unintentional normalcy. Or at least as close to it as I have had. After 10 months of eating, breathing, sleeping and dreaming heart attacks, this past week I went back to worrying about the usual craziness of work and school. It was actually...refreshing.

Just when I thought the week was going to turn into an extended vacay, the bruising started. A massive one appeared on my arm, to which my students all shrieked in horror at, wondering if I was in some sort of UFC training class on the weekends. I (of course) told them they should see the other guy (I kid, I kid). It's finally starting to fade, which is good because I only have so many 3/4 length shirts to wear during the Florida winter.

I'm sexy and I know it
Just be glad I didn't post a pic of the one on my stomach. As Beyonce says, I don't think you're ready for this jelly.

Yesterday a whole new issue occurred. My right ankle started swelling and bruising for no apparent reason. I didn't twist it, smack it against something or punch myself in the ankle, so who knows why this is happening. Regardless, I ran this morning with Amy (she finished her 20! YEAH!), Kathleen and Joe. I could just feel the squishiness and how tender it was. Now I'm propping it up on the couch while I procrastinate and snuggle the kids. Anyone else ever have these problems? Please comment! I hope everyone has a restful, injury free weekend. ♥  


The Michelin man called, he wants his feet back

2 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. my mom just started getting bruises on her arms out of the blue. she had her heart attack 2 months ago. will visit doc for sure, something is not right

    ReplyDelete