Sunday, September 30, 2012

Couch + Kids + Me + DVR = BLISS

I feel like I've started many posts this way, but what a week! This week was packed with appointments, meetings, trainings, Open House, doc work and a trip to Naples yesterday. I feel like I blinked and the week was over with. Top it all off with a nasty head cold and you have a hot mess. Last night I slept 12 hours and today I'm spending the majority of the day on the couch catching up on my DVR. I'm not logging my food, not running, not doing any work. Instead I'm cuddling with my babies and enjoying il dolce far niente. Later I'm off to a comedy show with some cool peeps. What are you doing to recharge before this week? ♥
Max, try to stay awake for the picture
Not the most flattering angle for Phatty Maddy
In other news, my month old bruise is finally healing! This sucker made it hard to bend my knee for awhile.

No comments:

Post a Comment