Wednesday, July 25, 2012

6 months, baby!

Happy 6 months to meeeee! 
Half a year ago today I had my stent procedure and was told what happened to me.
Half a year ago today I got a new lease on life and changed my perspective of mortality forever.
Half a year ago today I matured beyond my chronological age and faced one of the most challenging events in my life.

Today I am thankful, reflective, anxious, confused, filled with wonder, and so hopeful.
I can't wait to see how I feel in 6 more. ♥
[image via ctworkingmoms]

5 comments:

  1. I've enjoyed reading about your story. I also had a heart attack..different reason, but still as traumatizing i'm sure. I was 34 and it's been almost 11 years ago. And..I also live in Orlando! It would be great to get together over coffee and share our stories...It's always so nice to find people that can relate to such a life changing experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that would be great! Please email me anytime. I'm sarahklena@yahoo.com :)
    Thanks for reading my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're doing a great job! Look where you are now compared to where you were when you were in the hospital bed--- leaps and bounds. It was hard to imagine the progress you could make at that point but here you are. I look forward to see where you are in 6 months from now!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You ARE amazing. And you are doing GREAT! (You did leave impatient off the list.) We are going 13.1 miles in November, baby.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies! I couldn't have done it without either one of you! You have been such amazing friends! <3
    P.S. Yes Kathleen, I think that's my worst quality haha.

    ReplyDelete