Saturday, May 19, 2012

1st full week of training!

This week I made the commitment to do a 3 day training week to get back into the routine. Before this I've only trained 2 days. Luckily I've had Kathleen to suffer through the blazing 90+ degree evening trainings with me. Today was great because we all got to run together again-Amanda, Kathleen, Amy, Lora and I. Definitely worth my alarm clock going off at 4:30 am. My heart rate is getting more steady and lower with each run which means my body is getting used to it again. With my 4 month anniversary on Friday, things are starting to look up. This doesn't look like much but I'm happy I've come this far. Half marathon in November here I come! ♥
A full week! Stronger each day...

Saturday's run with my ladies. Slow and steady wins the race...or at least finishes;)

No comments:

Post a Comment