Sunday, March 25, 2012

2 Months

Today is the 2 month anniversary of my heart stent. Stewart is still hanging in there! What a crazy couple of months. I've learned so much about who I am and what I want from life, as well as who really matters in this crazy world. I have an appointment with the cardiologist on Thursday so I'm hoping I'll get cleared to do a few more things (c'monnnnn running). I am still in cardiac rehab, chugging away. Right now I'm still walking on the treadmill, 4% grade plus bike when I have some more time. I'm walking or doing yoga on the off days and trying to get as much sleep as possible. I'd love to get off of some of these meds but I guess that's up to the doc. This week is spring break so my main focus is resting and relaxing. I hope everyone else is doing the same. ♥

No comments:

Post a Comment