Friday, February 3, 2012

More Thank Yous:)

I also have a list of a bajillion people who have helped me with everything from emotional support to lesson plans. Most visited me in the hospital, some bought groceries, others let me vent. They are in no order at all, FYI. Thank you:) ♥

  • Amanda & Jo (but of course)
  • Jessica
  • Kathleen & Chris
  • Lora
  • Claudia
  • Amy
  • Rich
  • Katherine
  • Jenni
  • Diane
  • Jan
  • Cathi
  • Jill
  • Bob
  • Cathi
  • Elaine
  • Diane
  • Sammie
  • Drew
  • Adela
  • Michelle
  • Kori
  • Shirley
  • My CMS co-workers that were so understanding and caring
  • My family
  • Marathonfest / Track Shack
  • the AMAZING nurses and doctors at ORMC-if you have to have a heart attack, go there;)
I also got gorgeous flowers from Adela H, Jessica M & family, Dawn & Monique Darling, Stephanie Roach and CMS :)

No comments:

Post a Comment