Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Heart Day!

Day 2 of back to the grind. Still tired, still plugging away. Part of the tired definitely came from the drama of Valentine's Day. Teaching middle school on Valentine's Day is like surviving a taping of Jerry Springer. DRAMA baby! Flowers, candy, kissing, notes, all wrapped up in a massive sugar high. But we survived another one. I rocked a cute new red dress (my first) from Overstock and even some red lipstick. I would've put a pic on here but I was so tired by the end of the day that a shower and couch session won out.  
This Valentine's Day I am thankful for all of the amazing people in my life that I love so much. Thank you lovahs.♥  

My amazing student assistant made this for me. LOVE.


The cute red Julian Taylor dress I rocked today. It has this cute ruffle  detail that's hard to see in the pic but I love. Tis the season;)
[image via http://www.overstock.com/Clothing-Shoes/Julian-Taylor-Womens-Shoulder-Ruffle-Dress/5798291/product.html]


No comments:

Post a Comment