Too many hysterical things also happened while I was at the hospital. Somehow humor always follows me, wherever I go. When you have partners in crime like Jo and Amanda it seems to be even crazier. ♥
- "I know who broke your heart...Democrat"
- my bakery referral
- knocking my pee cup down the toilet and the automatic flusher taking it away-thank you engineering dept
- "Who are you, her mom?"
- "Trip down memory lane"
- the socks
- heart attack, heart attack = HAHA
- a certain pair of rubber gloves and a fistful of almonds
- Jo's "socks"
- ice cream socials
- Amanda's outfit so she could stay over the first night
- the hat...enough said
- my son's extracurricular activities while mommy was in the hospital
I'm sure there are many others:) More to follow...
|the sign that disturbed us all...don't worry, there are more letters|
|Ticket to ride baby!|
|Jo just had to Tebow...with a GA hat on|